Innovation and Entrepreneurship
To be a center of excellence that caters the needs of academia and the industry for holistic innovation and sustained entrepreneurship.
- Kindling entrepreneurial spirit and promotion of innovation among students through constant awareness and development programmes
- Enhance linkage between the institution, research and business organizations and community for transfer of technology and create intellectual property rights for generation of revenue
- Support the start-ups and generate employment in important thrust areas
The primary goal of the Innovation & Technology Incubation Centre at Sree Vidyanikethan Degree College is to facilitate technology, economic and social development by supporting entrepreneurship, innovation, employment opportunities and growth.
- To encourage students and alumni to generate new ideas and solutions for important problems to local and national ecosystem
- To convert the ideas and prototype and translate technology to commercial value
- To encourage, support and incubate start-ups
- To facilitate the technology transfer and collaborate with research organizations and industries
- To develop an ecosystem of research, entrepreneurs, industry and academia
Outcomes of the Incubation
- Employment Generation
- Intellectual Property Generation
- Revenue Generation
- Research and Industry Collaboration